This 4.5 hour program is designed for workers in the Ontario construction industry who must complete the required training as outlined in Ontario Regulation 213/91 (Construction Projects). Our program is approved by the Ontario Ministry of Labour and meets the requirements of the Working at Heights Training Standard. This program will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
The training program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules, which will educate students on the concepts and principles of fall safety. Upon completion of the program, students will be prepared to identify on-site fall hazards, the system options available for fall safety, and the proper set-up and usage of these systems.
The course material is energetically delivered by one of our qualified instructors and will provide a variety of learning strategies that focus on students’ retention
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles